Polaroid SX-70 Model 3 – Red Leather
Out of stock
Polaroid SX-70 Land Camera Model 3 – Wine Red Leather
– Folding Polaroid model from 1970s
– Re-skinned in gorgeous wine-red leather
– Fully working and tested with film
The Polaroid SX-70 Model 3 is a folding camera that emerged in the ’70s and saw a move away from the SLR design of previous SX-70 models. Improvements were made to the viewfinder, which is bright and clear, and this one has been finished in a premium red leather to complement the black casing.
• 4-element glass lens, 116 mm, f/8
• Manual distance setting – non SLR
• 10.4-inch (26 cm) minimum focusing distance
• Lighten/darken control setting possibility
This is of course a vintage item, and as such it will have some signs of use/wear. However we only sell cameras that are in very good condition, and would happily use. Please check the pictures carefully for the physical condition of the camera.
Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions.
Shipping within the UK is free, and it will be sent using Royal Mail Signed For® 1st Class