Pentax ME Super – Tartan Leather Vintage SLR Camera w/50mm 1.2 lens
Pentax ME Super 35mm SLR Camera with SMC Pentax-M 50mm F2 Prime Lens
– Great starter film camera
– Complete with 50mm prime lens
– Durable tartan print leather skin
The Pentax ME Super is an aperture priority automatic SLR camera, with a focal plane shutter electronically timed from 4s to 1/2000, and with flash sync at 1/125. The shutter uses vertically-traveling metal curtains. For manual mode the ME Super uses two buttons, up and down, to select the shutter speed, rather than a more conventional rotary dial. The exposure meter is of the standard TTL open aperture center-weighted type. It is activated by a slight pressure on the release button, which should illuminate one or several LEDs at the left edge of the viewfinder.
– Manual mode lights a green indicator LED in viewfinder
– Shutter speed range from 4s to 1/2000, sync at 1/125
– Over- and under-exposure LEDs blink
– Blinking “EF” indicator LED when exposure compensation dial is moved away from standard 1x position
– additional shoe contact for dedicated Pentax flash units
– -1.0 diopter eyepiece
This is of course a vintage item, and as such it will have some signs of use/wear. However we only sell cameras that are in good condition, and would happily use. Please check the pictures carefully for the physical condition of the camera.
Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions.
Shipping within the UK is free, and it will be sent using Royal Mail Signed For® 1st Class
Out of stock